Saturday, May 2, 2009

Blogs Unplugged @ Brisbane Stitches and Craft Show

We've left Alvin the Cat at home for the day and come into the Stitches and Craft Show at Southbank in Brisbane and they have this great little area set up for logging on and Blogging so..

There are some pretty serious sewing machine displays here. Some the price of a small car! My husband says no though :-(

It's good to see some fellow Brisstylers here and I am buying up a storm. Anyway I just thought I'd logon and blog, seeing they went to the trouble of putting computers here.

Talk to you all later, I'm off to look at more stuff!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about some sewing machines costing as much as a small car. When I was at a show recently, I made a casual enquiry at the Bernina stand and was told that it cost $12,999. She didn't even blink. I on the other hand fainted. Glad you enjoyed Stitches & Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how cool was that actually blogging at the show. 12 grand for a sewing machine. What does it do...cook dinner?

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP