Sunday, May 31, 2009

T Minus 7 days to the Young Designers Market

Only one week to go until our market debut. Thought we'd try a small local market to start with.. the SouthBank Young Designers Market! I hope it's not too much to handle...

I'm off to Sydney tonight for work and not back in Brisbane until Tuesday night so we've had a staff meeting today to make sure that things keep ticking over in the Pret a Pawte workshop while I'm away.

It's one thing sewing to order and quite another sewing to build up stock in all of the fabrics and sizes. It doesn't help that while in Sydney last weekend I bought up big on new designs. I did get some great display ideas from some of the veterans at the Paddington Markets in Sydney.

I just hope I can trust the rest of the Pret a Pawte team to get on with things this week.

YDM, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP